Your Windows license will expire soon You need to activate Windows in settingsadmin June 29, 2020 27 Comments
Fix Your Windows license will expire soon You need to activate Windows in settings
Solved “Windows License Expire Soon” on Windows 10 via Task Manager
1. First, you have to open the task manager, press Ctrl + Alt + Del and select the Task Manager.
2. After opening the Task Manager go to the Processes tab and search for the Windows Explorer, right-click it and select End Task.
3. Click on the File and select New Task.
4. Type the explorer.exe and hit Enter key.
Solved “Your Windows license will expire soon” Via Manual Reactivation
1. Open Command Prompt with admin privilege. Click on the start menu- right click on the Command Prompt and then select “Run as Administrator”
2. Now, type slmgr -rearm command in the command prompt and hit Enter key to run this command. Click OK button when Command completed successfully message. Restart your system.
3. Reactivate Windows
Solved Windows License Expire Soon” on Windows 10 via Windows License Management Service
1. In the search box type Services.msc.
2. After opening msc windows, you need to “Disable” or “Stop” two services. First is “Windows License Management Service” and the second is “Windows Update”
3. Search for the Windows License Management Service in the service.msc window.
4. Now you need to disable this service, double click on it to disable and stop this service.
5. Reboot your PC/Computer.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Cách sửa lỗi search results may be incomplete because items are still being indexed outlook 2010
- Lucy Channel | BÚP BÊ CHƠI GAME ANH HÀNG XÓM TINH NGHỊCH P6
- Install Driver Tp-Link WN727N Usb Wireless di Windows7 32/64bit Tanpa CD-Rom
- Ngữ Văn Lớp 7 –Ca dao, dân ca Những câu hát than thân ngữ văn lớp 7 | Văn học dân gian|Cô Lê Hạnh
- Hướng dẫn sử dụng phần mềm Sketchup vẽ mô hình 3D, phần 2: Vẽ một ngôi nhà nhỏ (Vietnamese)